By ny991
I saw one yesterday on the way to work. I didn’t get too close to it, but, from what I saw it looked like a piece of crap. At first I couldn’t tell if it was a Jeep Compass or a Bronco, but thought Bronco only because of what I thought said Bronco on the tailgate.

It reminded me of the Chrysler K car because of the huge piece of crap it looked like, but made the manufacturer a ton of money.

Anyone else seen one yet?

For the record I am a Ford guy, but the Bronco has some convincing work to do on me.
By JustBud
You may have seen the Bronco "Sport", it's a less aggressive version, a soccer mom version of the Bronco, if you will.

Bronco sport and Bronco (right).

By N_Jay
Sport is on an Escape platform, and full Bronco is on a bigger platform, Edge or Explorer, I would guess.
By AKSteve
There's something cartoony looking about the design that I don't like. I prefer the square looking 1990's era Bronco. I think the new Bronco should've been based on the Raptor. I'd kill for a 2 door SUV with Raptor styling and performance.
By JustBud
AKSteve wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:12 pm There's something cartoony looking about the design that I don't like. I prefer the square looking 1990's era Bronco. I think the new Bronco should've been based on the Raptor. I'd kill for a 2 door SUV with Raptor styling and performance.

Supposedly a Bronco "Raptor" edition is on the way, it's called the Warthog.

By AKSteve
JustBud wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 pm Supposedly a Bronco "Raptor" edition is on the way, it's called the Warthog.
If that rendering is at all accurate, that thing looks like a double dose of Ugly. I think I like the Jeep Wrangler 392 better.
By ny991
JustBud wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:44 pm You may have seen the Bronco "Sport", it's a less aggressive version, a soccer mom version of the Bronco, if you will.

Bronco sport and Bronco (right).

I think you're right. I think the Sport is the only model they've shipped yet. They should have called it the Filly. :lol2:
By JustBud
ny991 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:38 am
I think you're right. I think the Sport is the only model they've shipped yet. They should have called it the Filly. :lol2:
It definitely would have been more truthful. :biggrin:

AKSteve wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:42 pm
JustBud wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:16 pm Supposedly a Bronco "Raptor" edition is on the way, it's called the Warthog.
If that rendering is at all accurate, that thing looks like a double dose of Ugly. I think I like the Jeep Wrangler 392 better.
I completely agree with you. The Warthog is an appropriate name for something so ungainly.....

It's much more :puking: than :eyepop: (although I do like the Bronco Badlands, I'll wait to see it in person to decide 2 or 4 door)
By LPMM
AKSteve wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:12 pm I think the new Bronco should've been based on the Raptor. I'd kill for a 2 door SUV with Raptor styling and performance.
With modular panels, it's only a matter of time until someone makes a Raptor look alike. I am waiting for the Bronco to be in the showrooms to see if I like it enough to jump ship and be Jeepless for the first time in nearly 30 years.

$249 on line, $750 plus installation at a dealer, […]

78-86 vs 87-95 lower rad hose

always use the zip tie for that hose. There is a p[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

That sucks about Vettel, but I guess the rules are[…]

There's a bit of carbon there, as you note. Maybe[…]