By NSXguy
I'm thinking about buying a Japanese mini (Kei) truck, for fun and possibly some light driveway plowing.
There are several brands that have been produced for decades, but being a Honda guy now the ACTY (for 'activity') has a certain appeal.
The years I'm interested in are the 1990's, which are powered by a 660cc 3-cylinder engine with a 5-speed transaxle mounted under the bed.
Most also have 4WD, and there are dump bed and other versions designed for farm use with creeper gears, etc.
A friend that lives nearby has one, and they love the heck out of it.....and even got it plated for street use.
I would probably do that as well, since Antique plates for cars 26 years and older here are cheap.

Anyone with experience/thoughts about these little trucks please chime in, as they have far more appeal to me than say a modern side-by-side :thumbup:

By Fox_
I want one.

God knows what I'd actually use it for.

But I want it.

Importers seem extremely proud of them too.
By yellowducman
I'd be interested as well. I've been thinking about replacing a Kawasaki mule with one. I live far enough out that I don't think it would be practical to tag it though as it wouldn't go fast enough on 55mph roads.
By NSXguy
Yeah, the 4WD Acty's supposedly can go 65mph....although I'm not sure how much fun it would be interacting with SUV's out on the road.

It would be nice to have it plated for the convenience of being able to fuel up from a station, not just gas cans though :thumbup:

Another “One & Done?” Hope not ☹[…]

Well Joel, you would also have a pretty strong sup[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

image.png

Moderator: Please unsticky this thread. Thank you