Welcome all 928 forum refugees!
By Sazerac
Hi All

So, I do have a Bosch hammer, but I seemed to have misplaced the US power supply for it... So, I recently did the PSD bleed by the 928 OC method.

Does anybody know where I can get an extra connector to plug into the connector on the slave cylinder side? My idea is to adapt an external 80W power supply that I can switch on-off with a switch instead of playing with contacts and hooking into the battery.

Cheers, John
By worf
Sazerac wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:48 pm Hi All

So, I do have a Bosch hammer, but I seemed to have misplaced the US power supply for it... So, I recently did the PSD bleed by the 928 OC method.

Does anybody know where I can get an extra connector to plug into the connector on the slave cylinder side? My idea is to adapt an external 80W power supply that I can switch on-off with a switch instead of playing with contacts and hooking into the battery.

Cheers, John
That connector is the same as that for the o2 sensor. For various reasons (cough... Zyclomatrot... cough) I was contemplating how to obtain the harness-side of the 02 connector.

Since Kroon makes replacement LH wiring harnesses, they must also have a supply of the 02 connectors. So, on my "to do" list is a task to contact them and ask. But, you can feel free to beat me to it. My need is a contingency not an emergency.
By Sazerac
Thanks, Worf. I'll take you up on the challenge and contact them! Update to follow in a few weeks! :-) I'm slow...
By worf
Now that think about this, maybe all that’s required is a dead O2 sensor. I have to flush a PSD real soon. While at it, I’ll take a closer look and determine which end is required.
nsx values

Very nice example. I'd love to have one of these, […]

This guy has a sweet 928 and a sweet matching 964.

Thread transfer from RL?

I can't remember how to do it, but there is a way […]

Hot Water Pressure Washer

Does that well along with a lot of other uses. It&[…]