928 Production Video

Welcome all 928 forum refugees!
worf

928 Production Video

Post by worf »

Hanlon’s Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Heinlein’s Corollary: Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Worf’s Razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by laziness.
Worf's Corollary: Once you've mitigated risk from stupidity and laziness in your endeavors, failure is usually the result of insufficient imagination.
:file_cabinet: My 928 Inspection Guide
linderpat

Re: 928 Production Video

Post by linderpat »

excellent vid. I was a manufacturing engineer and IE grad before becoming a lawyer. I love watching these types of videos.
Out here in the perimeter we is stoned, immaculate.
worf

Re: 928 Production Video

Post by worf »

linderpat wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 am excellent vid. I was a manufacturing engineer and IE grad before becoming a lawyer. I love watching these types of videos.
It provides confirmation of something I’ve asserted based upon observational evidence: a *lot* of 928 stuff was welded together on jigs and there were N jigs for part X. So, you end up with N bell curves for part X...

The video makes one think that almost every Porsche coming off the line was perfect. We know though that that wasn’t the case until after the Japs did their work in the late 90s.
Hanlon’s Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Heinlein’s Corollary: Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Worf’s Razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by laziness.
Worf's Corollary: Once you've mitigated risk from stupidity and laziness in your endeavors, failure is usually the result of insufficient imagination.
:file_cabinet: My 928 Inspection Guide