8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By ROG100
Billet Fuel Pressure regulator to replace the original Porsche 928 110 198 25
(was 928 110 198 04) current list price of $638.
Product is "Plug & Play" and the insert is a standard Bosch part. If the insert needs to be replaced in the future they cost circa $30.
Designed & Developed by NLA Products in Atlanta. NLA Products is owned by Kevin Berez.
Price $199.95
More FPRs & Dampers available soon.
[email protected]

SeanR liked this
By Geza-aka-Zombo
I was following the development of this product closely. Looks like a nice piece of kit!

Curious as to what is deemed patentable, though?
By MFranke
Looks very nice Roger. What is the main difference to an '87?

It seems Porsche was going through ongoing changes in 1987 with the fuel plumbing.
By worf
MFranke wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:22 pm Looks very nice Roger. What is the main difference to an '87?
Early ‘87 uses high pressure clamp rather than threaded ball-seat connection at regulator. *AND* fuel cooler connection is reversed male/female from ‘88.
MFranke liked this
By captainOCD
I've been looking forward to these as well, particularly options for an 86.5 to run porken's chips.
By SeanR
Got these in the mail the other day. Roger should have them on hand shortly.
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By JBRob007
My 86 was the first to have the new FPR installed with the vacuum nipple adapter along with Porken chip set about 3,000 miles ago. I DRIVE my car and just got back from a 1,000 mile trip to Pittsburgh PA and Baltimore, MD. No issues & runs like a raped ape!
By linderpat
JBRob007 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:18 pm My 86 was the first to have the new FPR installed with the vacuum nipple adapter along with Porken chip set about 3,000 miles ago. I DRIVE my car and just got back from a 1,000 mile trip to Pittsburgh PA and Baltimore, MD. No issues & runs like a raped ape!
You were in Pittsburgh and you didn't say Hi! With your 928!!! :banghead: :nono: :rtfm:
By JBRob007
It was a work trip... not very exciting ☹️. Next time im up I'll be sure to give you a ring!!
linderpat liked this
Rear Brake line Seized

Thanks Dave. I surely don't want to mess with th[…]

For what it is worth, only the rear Yokes are Po[…]

Gary, been reading a little in the wiring primer. […]

Plan would be a light coat under the nut, a well[…]