8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By JBRob007
For anyone interested, my entire 86 manual w/LSD car is up for sale as is / where it is (Columbus, OH) for $7000. The rear quarter, bumper, rear wheel & lower control arm are damaged. The right front tie rod needs to be reconnected with two new bolts. Otherwise it’s a sorted car with a very nice black leather interior (dash & pod are cracked). Rear interior quarters & seated are very nice. Mechanically it’s sorted top to bottom with exceptions of the recently damaged parts above. Let me know ASAP. Otherwise the insurance company owns it and it will be gone. (614) 886-3511. Joel
By WyattsRide
So glad to hear you were OK on this Joel. Sucks this happened though. Not a good month (June) for 928s. I'll give you a call sometime soon and tell you my story. :bigcry:
By Bertrand Daoust
I'm sure you'll be back on the road soon brother.
One way or another... :thumbup:

Joel, good luck with the sale.
In a whole or in parts.

Hope to see you both in September!
By Gary Knox
Joel,
Hope someone saves it. WAY TOO NICE to go to a wrecking yard to become an organ donor there.

Gary
By WyattsRide
Bertrand Daoust wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:04 pm I'm sure you'll be back on the road soon brother.
One way or another... :thumbup:

Joel, good luck with the sale.
In a whole or in parts.

Hope to see you both in September!
Yea, someday Brother. I'll be at Frenzy except not with my car
Bertrand Daoust liked this
By The Fat Man
WyattsRide wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:23 am So glad to hear you were OK on this Joel. Sucks this happened though. Not a good month (June) for 928s. I'll give you a call sometime soon and tell you my story. :bigcry:
The fuck?!?!?!
Are you OK?
Did you finally show your 928 the Dorinan Grey 928 you had in the back shed?

Seriously, what ever happened, you have my condolences...
By Gary Knox
Rick,

That sounds really bad. So sorry to hear it. Not a 928, but my wife had a left front corner impact of <5 mph of her Audi A8 and an '06 Boxster 2 weeks ago. Insurance company said it's totaled, so we are searching for her replacement!

Look forward to seeing you at Frenzy, so sorry your news is apparently not good.

Gary
By checkmate1996
Rick - sorry to hear about your ride …
WyattsRide liked this
By JBRob007
Sharks,

It appears my 86 5 speed went to salvage auction this week in Columbus, OH. I didn't get a lot of interest to chip in $$ and buy the car back, so I took my insurance $$ and moved on. I still have the 84 Euro (Betsy) so I'm good on the 928 front. Just don't know which car to take to Frenzy... the 928 Euro... or the new car...
911 Gold.jpg
911 Gold III.JPG
911 Gold II.jpg
And, no, I know it's NOT a GT3... damn tramp stamp!

Rick, I hope you're O.K. The car can be replaced, even if it's a tough pill to swallow - that was a gorgeous 928. See y'all at Frenzy!! :drunk:
Gary Knox liked this
By checkmate1996
Car looks even better in person! Drove like a champ!
By JBRob007
Ed, I didn’t know 2000 996 Cabs came in an “S”…. especially a Tip car. Regardless, it’s a peach with just 32K miles and I’m loving it. I may bring it to Frenzy…. Although my Euro hasn’t been to Dulles in a couple of years and it’s getting jealous…. 😎
By JBRob007
That was a fun night Seth! Thanks for the photo!
By JBRob007
I recently “debadged” 911. They put some minor scratches in the paint when the PO removed the Carerra badge.. idiots!! Guess I’ll have to find something interesting to replace the “GTS” tramp stamp. Any recommendations?

Another “One & Done?” Hope not ☹[…]

Well Joel, you would also have a pretty strong sup[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

image.png

Moderator: Please unsticky this thread. Thank you