Forum layout is now fixed. If it hasn't reverted back to original form for you, delete your browser cache and you should see it fixed.
8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Rhart
First 928 but dozens of P cars under my belt.
Jumped over here immediately. Looks like a good group.
Car is black on black fantastic condition as it should be but I have a question.
Thanking of popping the interior a bit with black and white checker pasha. Yah yah I know it’s not original but my question is did any 84 cars come with the black and white checkered or did they stop it in 83.
TIA
By linderpat
first off, pics or it doesn't exist!
As to the pascha, I do not believe it went into as far as 84, Still, no matter the year, it is never a wrong choice. The challenge is finding the right place to do it. To get it correct is extremely difficult, and if not, usually pretty obvious to those who know it. It is nearly impossible to find someone who can actually execute it properly, andalmost as hard to find the true correct fabric (the newer stuff is an imitation, and not of the same quality - the original pascha is like velour).

Here are my seats from my 78 (former): BTW, these are unrestored, original seats.
By Rhart
I’ll post pictures when I get the car.Thanks for the comments and photos I’ll keep the photo handy. interesting headrest design. I can see where you need a good trim shop
By Sazerac
Congrats on the purchase Rhart!

Who cares, if pasha was an existing color scheme in 84? When I got my 91 GT about 5 years ago, my original intent was to convert the comfort seats to Pasha... After doing the mechanicals and then actually cleaning the interior I found the passenger's seat looked "new" and the drivers seat had so little wear, I couldn't justify changing it.

So in summary, I would say it's all about condition. I'm toying of getting an extra set of seats to do the conversion though still. I think a 91 GT pasha tribute car would rock!! :-) Or, like the Germans say, "wäre der Hammer!" :order:

Looking forward to your pics!
By Rhart
Hi Saz
This is what is starting to give me pause. The seats are very orig and in very good condition as they should be for 30K miles.
I owned a company in CA that restored '89 and older Porsches and I'm pretty sick of "matching this and that" and
don't change the color and orig this and that but somehow I do hate to start changing a 30K car.
By Mrmerlin
I had Pasha door inserts and the parcel trays and the top of the center armrest cover inserts from Classic 9 made ,
it was a swap and drop operation. I kept the original door inserts in storage. You can see the car on TOS its a barn find Lola 710
checkmate1996 liked this
By checkmate1996
Booo...No Pictures!!!! :bigcry: :soapbox:
By JBRob007
THIS…
By checkmate1996
IS
By JBRob007
USELESS…
By JBRob007
Another “One & Done?” Hope not ☹️
Rear Brake line Seized