8 cylinder front engine iconic vehicle
By Stepson
Bill Ball has brought his great expertise, long-time boosted 928 experience and the Bill Ball Traveling Road Show to the DFW area to help out a fellow 928er. While he's in town for just this short visit, we thought how great it would be to share some of Bill's time, knowledge and stories with the local 928 guys and gals.

We are going to meet up at Flip's Patio Grill- 6613 Fossil Bluff Dr at 6:00pm on Thursday in North Fort Worth and quaff some brews, eat some food, tell some stories, and hang out

If you'd like to hang out with Bill and some local 928 motor heads, tipple a beer with friendly faces (well, mostly friendly anyway), and maybe have something to eat at Flip's, we should be there at 6:00pm on Thursday, March 3.

​​​​​​​See you there!!
By Stepson
We had a good turn out now that Biden has cleared us to be outside without masks. The weather was perfect for outside seating and beer drinking.
Maddog2020, Sean R., KillaV and his son Michael, Randy K., Gerald F., Roger and Zane, Darien N., Bill Ball, Linderpat, and local Haslet resident Tom joined in the festivities. I particularly enjoyed the free beer donated by the promotional folks that wandered around with iced beer buckets.

Lot of stories and lies were told and no lightning struck! (Probably just an oversight on God's part.) :grinning:
SeanR, JMW928 liked this

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]