By Flat6Noise
This one is a 76.’ Built in West Germany, it has a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder/4spd that produces maybe one-hundred rabid ponies on a good day. I had an earlier yellow one when I was a teenager that had a v-6 and the Ghia package. So, I bought this one as soon as I saw it with the intention of fixing it up cosmetically and then doing a V-8 swap, since that’s what I wanted to do to mine when I was a kid. Unfortunately, things have changed and where I’m at now I don’t have shop space, so it’s progress has temporarily stalled out. But the cosmetics are getting closer now with the paint completed in December, and the interior as far as I’m going to take it. It’s just a 289/5spd away from being a period correct-ish death trap! :rockon: Right now I have more motorcycles, cars, trucks and boat projects than I even have room to store them. But I won’t let that slow me down. I’m a hoarder! :banghead: :drink: :roflmao:

By Flat6Noise
Cuda911 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 am Nice! Welcome to vehicle hoarding, too!

Thanks, Mike. I know that we both suffer from the same malady. We don’t have too many vehicles, we just need more space!
By ALKada
This brings back memories. I had a ‘73 in my junior and senior year in high school. It was only ten years old at that time and welcomed over the Griswold family, faux wooden sided station wagon that I had access to when I turned 16. The station wagon was the absolute best contraceptive device my parents could have given me. Complete chick repellant.
Flat6Noise liked this
By Airkuhl
I had a friend in high school with a green one almost exactly like this picture. I learned how to drive a stick in that car and I still kinda lust after them. They were pretty sporty compared to the K cars and other crap on the road at the time.
8cb4ca09524ec9c30a602be2d1f7f1e4.png
Flat6Noise liked this
By Scott at Team Harco
The sexy European, at a shamefully low price.

I had friends with these. I always liked them.
Flat6Noise liked this

In that category, Boxster would be my only choice.[…]

Cayman Forum

Finally got around to installing the X73 sport sus[…]

My chapter is more wine and cheese then any tech[…]

@Tony , so lemme get this straight: The trim you […]