Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By Gretch
post em up bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By NSXguy
The first 4-wheeled vehicle I learned to drive was a Ferguson 30 tractor :biggrin:

Once competence was proven, I graduated to a Massey-Ferguson 65 (with power steering!) like the one below but sporting enclosed rear "orchard" fenders;

It was great spending many Summers on a farm in my youth :thumbup:
By NSXguy
Living in the 'burbs (proving the adage that you can take the boy from the farm but not the farm from the boy), my dad bought a 1935 John Deere Model B tractor which we restored together.
Open a petcock (compression release), kick a little throttle in and spin the flywheel....and that big (coffee-can sized cylinders) TWIN barked to life.
Grab a gear, ease the hand clutch forward and you could boogie all the way up to 7mph or so :rockon:
(photo also swiped from internet)
By Scott at Team Harco
By amdavid
I like tractors, a lot. I only have 2 acres, but it's enough to need a tractor of some kind. A toy I've yet to obtain. I'm using 2 teenage boys now as a tractor...even though I do most the actual work.

Nice toys boys.
By Gretch
By ny991
I’m done with the York rake and now need to put the tiller on to get some more grass in.
By NSXguy
The tractor I probably logged the most hours on was my dad's International Harvester B-275 Diesel, that thing had so much torque that it punched above its weight :burnout:

Might need solution for this depending how testing[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

I think that the chip in my instrument panel has g[…]

Yeah - I am putting everything back to stock ... t[…]

I hate insurance companies

UPDATE: I told my insurance agent we were cancell[…]