Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By sh944
Landing spot for motorcycle discussions...
Flat6Noise liked this
By sh944
My current fleet...
E9A18F13-8525-43C8-8F6C-469B1133FC32.jpeg
David993S, Flat6Noise liked this
By Paddlefoot64
Now we’ll really test whether freedom exists here or not! Not a huge Harley fan. Love the old ones, like late 40s. Have 3 bikes, but favorite is my Ducati SS.
Attachments
801B7EF0-A5CA-4875-9E5B-600AB957895E.jpeg
Flat6Noise liked this
By JustBud
Paddlefoot64 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:19 am Now we’ll really test whether freedom exists here or not! Not a huge Harley fan. Love the old ones, like late 40s. Have 3 bikes, but favorite is my Ducati SS.

Sure does..... Here's my Harley and my Duc (had to sell due to divorce and kids college tuition)
Attachments
ducatipics002.jpg
IMG_4182-1.JPG
Flat6Noise liked this
By Cuda911
My bike. '86 Suzuki. I bought it new. Only has 14,000 miles on it (stopped riding much after the kids were born).
Attachments
20140104_154800.jpg
Flat6Noise liked this
By dryadsdad
For me, the most interesting topic in bikes today is how HD is going to dig itself out of the hole its in. The new, now permanent, CEO seems to have canceled or delayed the streetfighter and is pushing the Adv model. I have a difficult time seeing HD succeed in this segment because while it wasn't looking, the segment matured. There are established players and themes that I can't see HD breaking into.

The other segment, the BEV one, I can see HD winning since it's early to the game so the ball is still very much in play. I don't think the $32k or so LiveWire was the right into. IMO, the big twin boys aren't going to be switching to BEV and those who may be switching have no allegiance to the HD brand.
By sh944
So, now that you are married, are you still parking your bikes in the kitchen? :grinning:
lupo.sk, amdavid liked this
By Flat6Noise
Great thread! I’m in the garage right now working on my Ultra Classic (just clay bar, wax, and a dual usb charger where the cig lighter formerly lived).

This is my customized 95’ FLSTN Softail. This was above Lake Elsinore at the turnout. Mandatory sandwich and beer in a paper bag, of course ;). I just ditched those low bars last week in favor of 18” apes. No photos yet. Total game changer for my old, creaky back. Waaay more comfortable now. I used modified 1-1/4” diameter handlebar 2020 Road Glide clamps, just in case anyone else is interested in tall bars while using the lowest riser assembly possible (that I could figure out, anyway).
fpena944, sh944, amdavid liked this
By amdavid
Just got my M1 license after passing the DMV driving test....hallelujah! Been permit riding for the last year or so, feels good to be legit. Will post more pics of my silly boy bikes, not tough boy HD's like you guys roll. :rockon:
Flat6Noise liked this
By Flat6Noise
amdavid wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:27 pm Just got my M1 license after passing the DMV driving test....hallelujah! Been permit riding for the last year or so, feels good to be legit. Will post more pics of my silly boy bikes, not tough boy HD's like you guys roll. :rockon:
Congratulations on the M1!
And there’s no such thing as “silly boy bikes.” Anything with two wheels and an engine is golden. It’s all about the fun factor. I ride my bikes more frequently than I drive my cars. It’s as close to the feeling of being a kid riding a bicycle on a never ending downhill as it gets. :beerchug:
amdavid liked this
By Gretch
Foam Cannon and Pressure Washers

Should be fine with a foam cannon, I use the Ada[…]

mid intake refresh, water bridge seals

Prior to doing my intake refresh, I had a slight w[…]

Opel Ampera

Switched the tires to summer Conti Eco 6 and what […]

Duplicate post from Rennlist.... For the Fun Runs[…]