Boats, Planes, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, and all other fun non-automotive vehicles
By G8RB8
They can un-ass that shit when they get where they're going and they're on two wheels again.
By sh944
I’m with the OP. When I am traveling cross country on a bike, I want to pack as light as possible and not deal with all that shit, it makes traveling by bike a huge hassle when it’s loaded down. If I know where I’m going, I’ll usually ship stuff ahead to my destination and the ship it back home, or I’ll just buy new stuff as I need it on the trip.

I find most people bring way too much stuff “just in case they need it” and then never actually do.
By fpena944
sh944 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am I’m with the OP. When I am traveling cross country on a bike, I want to pack as light as possible and not deal with all that shit, it makes traveling by bike a huge hassle when it’s loaded down. If I know where I’m going, I’ll usually ship stuff ahead to my destination and the ship it back home, or I’ll just buy new stuff as I need it on the trip.

I find most people bring way too much stuff “just in case they need it” and then never actually do.
When we go on an overnight or weekend trip we often have enough to pack the back of the Cayenne.

Yeah my wife likes to be prepared for any potential situation so an impromptu trip on two wheels probably won't fly!
Formula 1 2020

... and Mercedes might not renew Hammy's contra[…]

When the time comes, can you do simple play by p[…]

Bring A Trailer finds

^^nice. love the GT, but I just can't do red, dang[…]

Drop links

For those with aftermarket adjustable drop links, […]